Sunday, July 24, 2011

exciting day Sunday July 24, 2011

Well I made it to church. Sometimes you ever just wonder if God really hears you. Well today was the day, he made sure the message was for me to hear. We always wonder why we go through certain things and why the wait is so long. But God is close and we have to wait and the lesson is that we will make it through the wait. Faith is an important thing...we don't know what today tomorrow or the next day holds all we know for sure is God will be there if we just lean on him.

Today I made lunch after church first time in a long time and it was nice to sit at table with my husband. Then I pretty much scrapbook rest of day with my mother. We did around 23 pages...that is great.

I of course got many calls today from my daughters, TJ just small talk and share her day, Samantha sorry to say got the short hand last couple of days everytime she calls I am in middle of something, and Becca called about the boys. Now Zachary is at Nana's because he is spoiled rotten. He really didn't want me, he wanted Papa...they played hard.

The best part today was Zachary when I put him to bed he actually wants me to sing to him. He now says sing sing...I am blessed with more things than I deserve. God the path of Grandchildren is a blessing that I never knew would be so great. Well I just had cookies and milk. So this Nana is going to bed and get some rest I am sure tomorrow will be a fun filled day.

Night world and Have Faith because God is the answer to ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment